Club Trillium has a heated outdoor swimming pool and a toddler’s pool.
Please ensure for your safety and the safety of others you follow all signage, rules and direction by staff.
Children under the age of 16 must be actively supervised at all times while in and around the pool. Children who are not yet toilet trained need to wear appropriate swimming nappies/training pants while in the pool.
The Club Trillium pool opening hours are as follows..
7am - 8pm : Monday to Friday
8am - 8pm : Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Open until 9pm during Daylight Savings
The rules of use for the pool area are below
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised at the pool by an inducted and competent member
- Members Guest (1 per household/lot) must be accompanied by an inducted member at all times
- No running around the pool area
- No diving, bombing or jumping into the pool
- No glass or sharp objects permitted in the pool area
- Alcohol is not permitted
- No food or drink in the wet areas.
- No boards or ball games permitted in or around the pool
- No unruly or noisy behavior permitted in or around the pool area
- No smoking is permitted
- For the hygiene of all users of the swimming pool you must shower before using the pool
- All users of the pool must dry off before leaving wet areas and entering other areas of the building
- Footwear must be worn to and from the wet areas
- Members should note that no life guard is on duty at the pool
- Management and the Owners corporation committee accept no responsibility for injuries.
- Members use the pool at their own risk.
- The pool area is a wet area and is likely to be slippery. Members should observe care in this area.