The Club Trillium gym is available for member access between 5am and 10pm, 365 days a year. There is no need for members to book to access the gym, however all members must have completed an induction before doing so.
Available Cardio Equipment
- Upright bikes
- Cross Trainers
- Recumbent Bikes
- Summit Trainer (Stepper Unit)
Available Weight Area Equipment
- Free Weights
- Leg equipment (Press, Curl, Extension)
- Upper Body (Chest press, Pectoral Fly, Rear Deltoid, Assisted Dip & Chin, Lat Pull Down, Lateral Bench Press, Seated Row, Bicep Curl)
- Smith Machine (Squat Rack)
- Cable Motion
There is a water fountain available for members in the gym. Stretch mats and Swiss balls are available. Members can use the floor space available in the gymnasium, for the purpose of stretching, however please ensure emergency exits and pathways are clear at all times.
The owner’s corporation do request that members understand that in peak times there can be demand on equipment both in the weight area and the cardio area. It is expected that members adhere to the fair use policy, available here, during these times and be courteous to other users.
Failure to comply may result in penalties that include but may not be limited to suspension of access.
The rules of use for the gym are below and are also signed around the gymnasium. Please ensure that you adhere to these while using the gymnasium
Rules of Use for the Gymnasium:
- Children below the age of 16 are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Members guest (1 guest per household/lot) must be accompanied by the inducted member at all times
- Glass and sharp objects are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Alcohol and food are not permitted in the gymnasium
- Smoking is not permitted in the gymnasium
- All users of the gymnasium must carry a towel at all times
- All users must wipe down the equipment after use with the sanitary spray and paper toweling provided
- Hours of use are strictly 5am to 10pm
- Appropriate footwear and attire must be worn whilst in the gymnasium at all times
- All members must complete an induction prior to Owners corporation granting access to the gymnasium
- All members using the gymnasium do so at their own risk
- Members are not permitted to play music in the gym without the use of headphones
- Any personal trainer training a member in the gym must, prior to commencing training...
- Be registered with and provided to Club Trillium Staff all relevant documentation and information required
- Understand and agree that they are to be granted access to the facility as a guest of the person engaging them
- Understand and agree that failure to comply with the above and any direction given by staff may result in removal of rights to train
- Please note, only residents who have been inducted can use the facility. If a guest attends Club Trillium they must be accompanied by the member for the duration of their time at the facility.
- Giving a pass to a non-inducted member or a person who does not live at the lot for the purpose of accessing and using Club Trillium facilities is a breach of access. Such breaches carry penalties such as, but not limited to, suspension of access.